The NEW droPWR iOS app
droPWR turns an iPad® into a digital readout!
- Combines an intuitive user experience with touch screen conventions
- Dynamically switches between milling, turning and grinding
- Saves time and money
- Multiple configurations on one tablet
- Switches from machine to machine
- Perfect fit for the classroom and manufacturing
droPWR takes your manual machine tool experience to the next level.
- An application-based digital readout platform
- Ideal for shop classes, production environments, small shops
- Multi machine tool connectivity
- Multiple user configurations with parameters set to each user
- On-boarding configuration easily walks user through application set up
- Uses Bluetooth technology, for wireless connectivity to encoders via interface box (sold separately)
*iPad not included. iPad is registered trademark of Apple Inc.
The position value of the currently moving axis is zoomed to its maximum size. Greatly improves legibility — especially from a distance.
Light /dark switching
Depending on the ambient-light conditions at the machine, the screen can be switched to a light or dark background.
When launching the software for the first time, a configuration guide provides step-by-step instructions until the device ready for operation.
Allows for multitasking or having more than one application displayed at a time, the readout application on one side and part print on the other.
Encoder interface boxes
|Housing||Aluminum extruded with protective end caps|
|Dimensions (WxHxD) in mm||106 x 34 x120||106 x 34 x 220|
|Encoder interfaces: TTL differential and single ended (with adapter cable), D-SUB 9-pin||1X, 2X, 3X or 4X||1X, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X or 6X|
|Power Adapter||12 W 5V|
|Milling specific functions||• Bolt-hole pattern calculations with graphics (full and partial circles/linear patterns)
• Centerline calculation (establish workpiece zero and midpoints)
|Turning specific functions||• Lock axis feature (establish tool offsets with the tool under load, resulting in reduced tool deflection)
• Instant radius / diameter conversion
|Mounting arm||Sold separately|
|Din rail||35 mm, DIN EN 50022 rail|
|Tablet holder||Commercially available|