ContentsControl Console System Overview
> Axis conventions
> Cartesian coordinates
> Polar coordinates
> Absolute and incremental work piece positions
> Setting the datum
DRO Mode and Calculator
> DRO Manual Data Input
> Tool Table
> Tool Data
> Programming Introduction
> Creating Programs Overview
> Conversational Programming
> Demonstration Program
> Milling and Drilling
> Additional Milling Functions
> Geometry Calculator
> RPM calculator
> Auxiliary Machine Interface (AMI)
> Updating System Software
> MILLPWRG2 Off-Line Software
2023 DatesFeb 14-16
Oct 31-Nov 2
Maximum # of participants: 5 (Limited to 2 employees per company)
Details• All end-user classes are conducted in a closed-lab setting. Each student uses their own simulator matching the control they use on the job, and has access to a 3-axis knee mill for hands-on training.
• Includes daily lunches and refreshments throughout the day.
• Corporate rates at the local hotels available, as well as plenty of local options for your evening meals and entertainment.
Two Ways to RegisterClass Overview
By email: Download the form above, complete all the fields and send to Sandy Gilmore.
By fax: Download one of the forms above, complete all the fields and fax to Sandy Gilmore's attention at (800) 821-8208.
If paying by credit card, call Sandy at (847) 490-7822 with your card information to make payment after submitting your registration.
NOTE: Your registration is considered confirmed only after your payment has been received.
COVID-19In order to enter our building, all visitors to HEIDENHAIN CORPORATION must review and sign-off on our COVID Health Screening form. Completed forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the visitor’s arrival for class.
By signing this form, visitors are attesting that:
1. They have not had any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours:
> Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
> Fever (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or above)
> Sore throat
> Loss of taste and/or smell
2. They have not been in contact with anyone known to have positive COVID results.
3. They have completed a PCR or antigen test (within 24 hours of arrival) and received a negative result.