ContentsInstallation, tuning and commissioning training sessions will cover installing a system and basic control startup and introduction training.
• System overview/concept
• Both knee mill and bed mill application installations
• Installation Setup / Commissioning
> AC and DC Servo motor tuning
> Auxiliary Machine Interface (AMI)
> Mechanical and electrical components review
• Software updates
• System operation programming
• System servicing and support
• Website registration
• Selling MILLPWR
• Upgrade Considerations
> Old B&W/MILLPWR II to MILLPWRG2
• Installation Considerations
2021 Dates & LocationsJuly 20-23, Schaumburg, IL
September 21-24, Ashville, NY
November 16-19, Schaumburg, IL
Maximum # of participants: 4
(2 per company max)
Details• All distributor classes are conducted in a closed-lab setting. Each student uses their own simulator matching the control they use on the job, and has access to a 3-axis knee mill for hands-on training.
• Includes daily lunches and refreshments throughout the day.
• Corporate rates at the local hotels available, as well as plenty of local options for your evening meals and entertainment.
Two Ways to RegisterRegistration Form: For Distributors Only
• We follow the CDC and CCPH guidelines, and require guests to obtain a negative COVID-19 test result no more than 72 hours prior to arrival at HEIDENHAIN, regardless of vaccination status.
• Your state of residence must be actively yellow at the time of registration based upon the current published state by state infection map published by the City of Chicago Emergency Travel order and referenced by Cook County COVID-19 Guidelines.
• The map guidance should be verified again 24 hours prior to arrival at HEIDENHAIN. Visitation may be declined by the host if the status of the origin state has changed to orange.
• We must receive this completed questionnaire agreement at least one business day prior to your arrival at our location.
By email: Download the form above, complete all the fields and send to Sandy Gilmore.
By fax: Download the form above, complete all the fields and fax to Sandy Gilmore's attention at (847) 843-2380.
NOTE: Upon receipt of your completed registration form, Sandy will contact you to confirm the class date. At that point your registration is considered officially confirmed.