ContentsThis is an installation training for a G2 system on a knee-mill application. The training covers installation of the system, basic control startup, and introductory training.
• System overview/concept
• Knee-mill application installation
• Installation setup & commissioning
> DC servo motor tuning
> Auxiliary Machine Interface (AMI
> Review of mechanical and electrical components
• Software updates
• System operation programming
• System servicing and support
• Website registration
• Installation considerations
2022 DatesAugust 16-19
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Maximum # of participants: 4
(2 per company max)
Details• All Channel Partner classes are conducted in a closed-lab setting. Each student uses their own simulator matching the control they use on the job, and has access to a 3-axis knee mill for hands-on training.
• Includes daily lunches and refreshments throughout the day.
• Corporate rates at the local hotels available, as well as plenty of local options for your evening meals and entertainment.
Two Ways for Channel Partners to RegisterRegistration Form: for Channel Partners only
By email: Download the form above, complete all the fields and send to Sandy Gilmore.
By fax: Download the form above, complete all the fields and fax to Sandy Gilmore's attention at (847) 843-2380.
NOTE: Upon receipt of your completed registration form, Sandy will contact you to confirm the class date. At that point your registration is considered officially confirmed.
COVID-19In order to enter our building, all visitors to HEIDENHAIN CORPORATION must review and sign-off on our COVID Health Screening form. Completed forms should be submitted to email@example.com within 24 hours of the visitor’s arrival for class.
By signing this form, visitors are attesting that:
1. They have not had any of the following symptoms within the last 24 hours:
> Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
> Fever (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or above)
> Sore throat
> Loss of taste and/or smell
2. They have not been in contact with anyone known to have positive COVID results.
3. They have completed a PCR or antigen test (within 24 hours of arrival) and received a negative result.