ContentsThis is an installation training for a G2 system on a knee-mill application. The training covers installation of the system, basic control startup, and introductory training.
• System overview/concept
• Knee-mill application installation
• Installation setup & commissioning
> DC servo motor tuning
> Auxiliary Machine Interface (AMI
> Review of mechanical and electrical components
• Software updates
• System operation programming
• System servicing and support
• Website registration
• Installation considerations
2023 DatesFeb 21-24
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Maximum # of participants: 4
(2 per company max)
Details• All Channel Partner classes are conducted in a closed-lab setting. Each student uses their own simulator matching the control they use on the job, and has access to a 3-axis knee mill for hands-on training.
• Includes daily lunches and refreshments throughout the day.
• Corporate rates at the local hotels available, as well as plenty of local options for your evening meals and entertainment.
Two Ways for Channel Partners to RegisterRegistration Form: for Channel Partners only
By email: Download the form above, complete all the fields and send to HCTraining@heidenhain.com.
By fax: Download the form above, complete all the fields and fax to the attention of ACU-RITE Training at (800) 821-8208.
NOTE: Upon receipt of your completed registration form, someone will be in contact you to confirm the class date. At that point your registration is considered officially confirmed.